Martha Stewart's slow cooker : 100 recipes for flavorful, foolproof dishes (including desserts), plus test-kitchen tips and strategies / from the kitchens of Martha Stewart living ; photographs by Stephen Kent Johnson.
- 4 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Salmo Public Library.
1 current hold with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Salmo Public Library||641.5884 STE (Text)||35163000161658||Express||Not holdable||Checked out||01/19/2019|
- ISBN: 9780307954688 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 272 pages : colour illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
From the ultimate authority on home cooking and good taste, a cookbook of 110 easy, delicious, and brilliantly practical slow cooker recipes, with 110 photos.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Electric cooking, Slow.